Room 2125-6, 21/F, Sun Hung Kai Centre,
30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong


Tel  : 27355228

Fax : 27356632

©2017 by C.I.S. Tour.


Do I need a visa?


Visa is needed for HKSAR and Macao SAR passport holders.

Other visa-free passports:           Click Here


Home         About us         Our Service         Destination         Visa         Gallery         Contact Us                         Eng 中文


The general requirement for the tourist visa

The maximum length of stay: 30 days each entry (validity – 120 days)

E-visa (for tourism visits only)


1. Completed application form                      Click Here
2. Upload 1 passport size photo
3. Passport scan
4. Confirmation of air ticket  (May need to show for the immigration check)
5. Confirmation of hotel booking or confirmation letter from travel agent  (May need to show for the  immigration check)

6. Travel and health insurance (May need to show for the  immigration check)

7. Document proving sufficient financial means  (May need to show for the  immigration check)

8. Online payment

* Sources from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia