A foreign national or individual without nationality wishing to enter Kazakhstan must obtain a visa, unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries under International Treaty or other regulations.
Do I need a Visa?
Hong Kong SAR passport : Visa free up to 14 days
Macau SAR passport holder : needed for Visa
Other visa-free passports: Click Here
KAZAKHSTAN VISA APPLICATION
Tourist visa requirement:
Period of stay: 30 days each entry ( validity – 90 days)
1. Copy of invitation letter
2. A covering letter with a request for visa (Briefly summaries the details of visiting)
3. A completed Visa Application Form -> Click Here
4. One recent photo (Size 3.5cm x 4.5cm, white or grey background.)
5. Passport original (with at least two blank pages, minimum three months validity from the visa expiry day)
6. Copy of Passport
7. Copy of ID card
8. Bank in slip for visa payment
9. Address proof (e.g. copy of utility bill)
10. Flight booking
11. Info on accommodation in Kazakhstan (e.g. hotel booking)
*note: the Consular section expedites the issuance of visas only when all requirements are met, processing time is up to 5 working days.
Other types of visa -> Click Here
* Sources from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan