Train 5 (Train from Ulan-Bator to Moscow)
Train 5 leave Ulan-Bator on Friday. It departs at 15:22 and arrives Moscow at 13:58.
1. Ticket price is based on departure from Ulan-Bator station, please contact with us if departure from other destination.
2. The times above are capital's time in each country.
3. This train has first class (2-berth compartment) and second class (4-berth compartment).
4. The time on your train ticket shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency.
5. Train tickets are point-to-point only, i.e. Tickets are NOT valid any more once the passenger gets off the train halfway.
6. Passenger must ensure the passport number on the train ticket are the same as printed on their passport, Trans-Siberian Railway reserve the right to deny boarding when passport number does not match with that on the passenger’s passport.
7. Passenger should hold valid visa to entry countries if needed.
8. All prices quoted above and information provided herein are for general reference only and are subject to changes.