UK Student Visa
We handle UK student visa applications and provide an Apply and Assist service all the way through.
Conditions vary depending on the nationality of your passport. For students with an HKSAR passport, you have to apply for a UK Visa to study for courses longer than 6 months in the UK.
Steps for Application:
1. Tuberculosis (TB) test by the Approved test clinics - Click here
2. Filling the Online Application
3. Make the Payment by credit card
4. Make the Appointment to process biometric collection
Documentation You Must Provide:
1. Appointment confirmation
2. A print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents - Click Here
3. HKID card
4. Passport with 6 months validity
5. Old/ Expired Passports
6. Tuberculosis (TB) test results
7. Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
8.Academic proof which should conform with the CAS
9. Documents which prove that you can support yourself and pay for your course, and that the money has been in your bank account or your dependent's bank account for at least 28 days before your application
10. Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
All documents (including original passport) may be kept at Visa Application Center until a decision is made, results are usually released within 3 weeks.
Present here below for your biometric collection
UK Visa Application Centre
Units B&E, 6th Floor, Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Submission Time: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 15:00 (by appointment only)
Further details, please visit Gov.uk: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/overview
Beware of a Tier 4 Visa Scam - Click here for further details.